Why Travel With Us
There are endless reasons! Here are just a few:
The oldest outfitter of environmentally-friendly travel, with over 100 years experience
More than 300 trips each year for all ages, abilities, and interests
Chances to explore the world with other environmentally-conscious individuals
Small group sizes provide a more intimate vacation experience
Skilled and knowledgeable volunteer leaders who donate their time out of a love for the land
Opportunities to learn about conservation, natural history, and wildlife
With 300+ new adventures (and more on the way next month), the possibilities are endless. Take your pick from:
- Backpack journeys for vets and newcomers alike
- Canoe, kayak, and raft adventures
- Family vacations for the whole clan
- International excursions spanning the globe
- Lodge-based trips featuring the amenities of home
- Trips for younger participants
- Volunteer vacations in Alaska, Hawaii, and the Lower 48
- Plus base camp, bicycle, snow, supported trekking, and more!
Read on for a list of featured trips, or head straight to our website, where you can browse the full lineup by activity, destination, date, or price.
Featured 2014 NC Trips
Want to stay closer to home? Sign up today as spaces are filling up!
To learn more or find a trip, check out the Sierra Club Outing Trips webpage!